The 2017 WSP Annual Meeting will feature a number of continuing education sessions, networking opportunities, vendors and more!
Early conference registration is now available. Make sure your membership is in good standing so that you receive the member discount.
"HEMATOPATHOLOGY FOR THE GENERAL PATHOLOGIST"
November 3-4, 2017
The Fluno Center
- CAP presentation and legislative updates;
- Overview of WHO updates in Hematologic Disease;
- New technologies in diagnosis of heme malignancies and how to use, focusing on molecular/next gen sequencing;
- Approach to diagnosis of hematologic disease in small biopsies/FNA;
Full conference details coming soon!
- Talking with the clinical team – how the clinical story can drive the diagnosis, and how the diagnosis can drive treatment;